Since August 2014
The watchexec family of Rust crates:
- Watchexec the library, to build programs that (by and large) execute commands in response to filesystem events.
- Watchexec the CLI tool, a general purpose tool which does this.
- Cargo Watch CLI tool, a Cargo extension which does this for Rust projects.
- ClearScreen, a library for clearing the terminal screen (which is not as simple as you’d think).
- Command Group, a library to launch programs in a process group (unix) or under job control (windows).
A large refactor/rewrite of the Watchexec library to support many long-desired features and future development: https://github.com/watchexec/watchexec/issues/205